Wednesday, June 08, 2005

iTunes Music Store.... Grrrr!!!!

I love my iPod deeply. I also love the iTunes Music Store. I do feel squeamish every time I buy something from the store because I know the DRM will probably bite me in the future.

But... when I'm out of the country (which is often), there's no easy way to buy an album when it's just been released.

Case in point: I want to buy "Here Come the Tears" by The Tears. It was released on Monday. I was actually in the UK on Monday morning but the Virgin store in Heathrow Terminal 2 Airside didn't have it. Grrrr.

So, I checked on iTunes and they didn't have it either. "I know, I'll wait until Tuesday - that's when they load the new stuff", I thought. Wrong! Indeed, it's still not there.

So, thought I... I'll ask Apple to add it. And this is where I'm completely stumped. I can't figure out how to request that they add a title to their list. Unless I'm completely blind, it doesn't seem to be possible. Is this really the case?

No comments: