Tuesday, June 13, 2006

WebSphere Process Server Rocks!

RedMonk's James Governor has been on a roll of late.... his posts for the last week have been uniformly educational. Sadly, my feed reader couldn't handle his new clever feed and so I missed them all. For anyone else who's missed his output recently, I suggest you check if your RSS reader is confused, too.

He posted yesterday about a ringing endorsement for WebSphere Process Server from Delaware Electric, a medium sized business in the US.

This was the first I'd heard of that company (which, given the relatively close-nit community of ISSW, suggests that they really did succeed without needing armies of IBM consultants...). It's an extremely positive reference.


Now..... I said he was on a roll. Well..... what I really mean was that he spelled HIPAA correctly. It doesn't take much to impress me.




RedMonk WebSphere Process Server IBM

No comments: