Thursday, December 30, 2004

What does this blog cover?

I am a consultant working for IBM's Software Services for WebSphere organisation. I visit clients throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.

The products I support include:
  • WebSphere MQ (formerly known as MQSeries)
  • WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker (formerly known as MQSI)
  • WebSphere Interchange Server
  • WebSphere MQ Workflow
  • WebSphere Business Integration Modeler
  • WebSphere Business Integration Monitor
In a previous role, I worked in the product development lab, on the Message Broker product.

In the course of my work, I pick up tips and tricks for working with these products. I want to share them here in this blog.

As I've written above, please note that this is not an IBM website and all opinions are my own!

No comments: