Saturday, September 23, 2006

Customer Service

Due to poor planning on my part, I realised this morning that all my suits needed dry cleaning at the same time. (Well - I guess discovering this on a Monday morning would be worse planning but still...).

I walked to the local shop (Riverside newsagent on Narrow Street) and expected the worst.... return on Monday night? Tuesday night?   I could do without a suit on Monday (I'm at our office in Warwick - and although I always wear a suit when in the office, I don't really need to). But I'm at a client on Tuesday so I had to have a suit by Monday evening.

 

"When would you like the suits back, sir?"

"What's the earliest you can do?"

"This evening"

Wow... I've never found somewhere that would do a same-day service before (especially when I turned up at 11am). Excellent!

No comments: