Sunday, August 13, 2006

More pictures of the flat

Andrew asks in the comments to this post whether I am living in the penthouse. The answer is no. I am not living in the penthouse. The flat, rather, is on the ground floor.

Here's a photo of the living room, looking out over the patio and across the Thames towards Rotherhithe:

The patio itself:

Thanks to being at the "edge" of the development, there's quite a wide view from the balcony. Looking downstream, here is the view of canary wharf:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I am jealous. I thought I had a nice river view from my window - but it's just the River Piddle in Winchester. Mind you, bet you don't often spot ducks on yours.

Richard Brown said...

You have me there.... I don't think I've seen a duck yet :-)

Is the Piddle the river that flows through central Winchester?

Anonymous said...

It might as well be... I'm not sure what the real name is.

Anonymous said...

It's the Itchen, no?

Richard Brown said...

It's the Itchen, no?

*looks at Multimap*... Ah... yes. That would make sense....