All I can add is:
- I want a table made out of the same stuff as the bar in i-Bar. Imagine a table made out of millions of Cadbury Mini-Eggs all stuck together in some sort of transparent resin. Fantastic stuff.
- The Rio was nicely compact (compared to the MGM at least).
- There is something fundamentally wrong about being in Vegas in May at midday and shivering. The aircon was *far* too cold.
- Spoke to loads of colleagues I hadn't seen for ages.... which was very useful
- Found out lots of things about our products, strategies and direction that you just can't get from conference calls
- I didn't go to a single DataPower session, which makes me unique and probably somewhat shortsighted if the buzz around that product is anything to go by
I took yesterday and today off... and am back at my client in Ipswich tomorrow. Joy!